Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Help with building machine.

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Robert Blass wrote:
I have been seeing so many around me get rich by doing non-physical
labor jobs I need to take a crack at it.

I have some plans and need some help with the electronics of the plan.
I am designing a machine where you insert $1 and it makes $2 back out.
It's a 50% return on investment machine.

If you can help then let me know.

Hell, Hitlery Clinton was able to do it with one
investment. Ask her how.

TDD

Actually it is a 100% return on investment. You put in a dollar, get
your dollar back AND another dollar. A 50% machine would give your buck
back plus 50 cents. Obviously Mr. Blass is a product of public schools.