Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Help with building machine.

I have been seeing so many around me get rich by doing non-physical
labor jobs I need to take a crack at it.

I have some plans and need some help with the electronics of the plan.
I am designing a machine where you insert $1 and it makes $2 back out.
It's a 50% return on investment machine.

If you can help then let me know.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu 16 Oct 2008 10:35:13a, Robert Blass told us...

I have been seeing so many around me get rich by doing non-physical
labor jobs I need to take a crack at it.

I have some plans and need some help with the electronics of the plan.
I am designing a machine where you insert $1 and it makes $2 back out.
It's a 50% return on investment machine.

If you can help then let me know.

Oh, I see... Blass rhymes with ass, apparently the one in which you've
placed you head.

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Thursday, 10(X)/16(XVI)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Veteran's Day
3wks 4dys 13hrs 19mins
The average woman would rather have
beauty than brains because the average
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 17:42:45 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
sayd the following:

On Thu 16 Oct 2008 10:35:13a, Robert Blass told us...

I have been seeing so many around me get rich by doing non-physical
labor jobs I need to take a crack at it.

I have some plans and need some help with the electronics of the plan.
I am designing a machine where you insert $1 and it makes $2 back out.
It's a 50% return on investment machine.

If you can help then let me know.

Oh, I see... Blass rhymes with ass, apparently the one in which you've
placed you head.

I figure if other people can make $100K+ per year sitting on there ass
in an office building with AC then I should be able to make a machine
to pump out money 24x7

Posted to alt.home.repair
Pat Pat is offline

On Oct 16, 1:52*pm, Robert Blass wrote:
On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 17:42:45 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
sayd the following:

On Thu 16 Oct 2008 10:35:13a, Robert Blass told us...

I have been seeing so many around me get rich by doing non-physical
labor jobs I need to take a crack at it.

I have some plans and need some help with the electronics of the plan.
I am designing a machine where you insert $1 and it makes $2 back out.
It's a 50% return on investment machine.

If you can help then let me know.

Oh, I see... *Blass rhymes with ass, apparently the one in which you've
placed you head.

I figure if other people can make $100K+ per year sitting on there ass
in an office building with AC then I should be able to make a machine
to pump out money 24x7

It's called a photocopier -- buy one.

Too bad you can't reproduce the watermark ...

So now all you have to do is invent a watermark copier and you'll be
all set.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Robert Blass wrote:
I have been seeing so many around me get rich by doing non-physical
labor jobs I need to take a crack at it.

I have some plans and need some help with the electronics of the plan.
I am designing a machine where you insert $1 and it makes $2 back out.
It's a 50% return on investment machine.

If you can help then let me know.

Hell, Hitlery Clinton was able to do it with one
investment. Ask her how.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Robert Blass wrote:
I have been seeing so many around me get rich by doing non-physical
labor jobs I need to take a crack at it.

I have some plans and need some help with the electronics of the plan.
I am designing a machine where you insert $1 and it makes $2 back out.
It's a 50% return on investment machine.

If you can help then let me know.

Hell, Hitlery Clinton was able to do it with one
investment. Ask her how.

TDD

Actually it is a 100% return on investment. You put in a dollar, get
your dollar back AND another dollar. A 50% machine would give your buck
back plus 50 cents. Obviously Mr. Blass is a product of public schools.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Robert Blass wrote:
I have been seeing so many around me get rich by doing non-physical
labor jobs I need to take a crack at it.

I have some plans and need some help with the electronics of the plan.
I am designing a machine where you insert $1 and it makes $2 back out.
It's a 50% return on investment machine.

If you can help then let me know.

Hell, Hitlery Clinton was able to do it with one
investment. Ask her how.

TDD

Actually it is a 100% return on investment. You put in a dollar, get
your dollar back AND another dollar. A 50% machine would give your buck
back plus 50 cents. Obviously Mr. Blass is a product of public schools.

Colorection, guvment skools.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 16, 12:52*pm, Robert Blass wrote:
On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 17:42:45 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
sayd the following:

On Thu 16 Oct 2008 10:35:13a, Robert Blass told us...

I have been seeing so many around me get rich by doing non-physical
labor jobs I need to take a crack at it.

I have some plans and need some help with the electronics of the plan.
I am designing a machine where you insert $1 and it makes $2 back out.
It's a 50% return on investment machine.

If you can help then let me know.

Oh, I see... *Blass rhymes with ass, apparently the one in which you've
placed you head.

I figure if other people can make $100K+ per year sitting on there ass
in an office building with AC then I should be able to make a machine
to pump out money 24x7

Its called a printer.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote:

I have a better one than that. For every dollar you put in, it gives back
five. One hitch, though, it only works in $10,000 increments. For a
demonstration, please send me $10,000.

I'll get back to you.

My Nigerian banker will be contacting you soon, for information
on which account you want the money wired to.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:52:02 -0400, Robert Blass
wrote:

I figure if other people can make $100K+ per year sitting on there ass
in an office building with AC then I should be able to make a machine
to pump out money 24x7

The machine has already been invented. I stick a plastic card into an
ATM and it spurts out money. Sometimes I feel like I hit the jackpot.

Somebody named Pension keeps putting money into the machine.

So, you are a day late and a dollar short!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 16, 1:35�pm, Robert Blass wrote:
I have been seeing so many around me get rich by doing non-physical
labor jobs I need to take a crack at it.

I have some plans and need some help with the electronics of the plan.
I am designing a machine where you insert $1 and it makes $2 back out.
It's a 50% return on investment machine.

If you can help then let me know.

I will be happy to help, just give me a half a million bucks and I
will get right on it
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:35:13 -0400, Robert Blass
wrote:

I have been seeing so many around me get rich by doing non-physical
labor jobs I need to take a crack at it.

I have some plans and need some help with the electronics of the plan.
I am designing a machine where you insert $1 and it makes $2 back out.
It's a 50% return on investment machine.

If you can help then let me know.

I have a faith-based way to double your money:

1. Send me $1

2. I don't do anything.

3. Since this is a money-making system, you ASSume you got $2 back.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Robert Blass wrote in
:

I have been seeing so many around me get rich by doing non-physical
labor jobs I need to take a crack at it.

I have some plans and need some help with the electronics of the plan.
I am designing a machine where you insert $1 and it makes $2 back out.
It's a 50% return on investment machine.

If you can help then let me know.

Sorry, already exists. It's called the Bureau of Engraving and Printing.

Unfortunately, using the machine makes the $1 you put in worth 25 cents.
So, the $2 you get out is worth half of what you put in to start with - a
net loss.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message

I will be happy to help, just give me a half a million bucks and I
will get right on it

If you need money, start an insurance company (no management skills needed)
and the government will give you millions.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
wrote in message

I will be happy to help, just give me a half a million bucks and I
will get right on it

If you need money, start an insurance company (no management skills needed)
and the government will give you millions.

Not if you're a conservative white male.

TDD