Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Blass Robert Blass is offline

Default Help with building machine.

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 17:42:45 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
sayd the following:

On Thu 16 Oct 2008 10:35:13a, Robert Blass told us...

I have been seeing so many around me get rich by doing non-physical
labor jobs I need to take a crack at it.

I have some plans and need some help with the electronics of the plan.
I am designing a machine where you insert $1 and it makes $2 back out.
It's a 50% return on investment machine.

If you can help then let me know.

Oh, I see... Blass rhymes with ass, apparently the one in which you've
placed you head.

I figure if other people can make $100K+ per year sitting on there ass
in an office building with AC then I should be able to make a machine
to pump out money 24x7