Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Joel Koltner[_2_] Joel Koltner[_2_] is offline

Default Now We Know Why Postal Service Is So Bad

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
After Obama is elected everything will change. Most non-management
engineers will be laid off, due to overhead/benefit costs. Then
consultants will be contracted. I generally make out like a bandit
during hard economic times...

I'm not sure things are going to be noticeably worse economically under Obama
than under McCain, but I guess we'll soon see.

You're thinking the republicans are a shoo-in for 2012 though, eh? Weren't
you also claiming some months back that McCain was "clearly" going to be
president in 2008 though? :-)

If you get more business in the next few years, I'll be happy for you Jim.
Even if you don't support all the same causes I might, you're generous with
your wealth, and that's admirable.

---Joel