Bob S.

Default Router for router table

Bruce,

Go here http://www.sommerfeldtools.com/ and search for Bent Wrench. I
believe you will find 2, one for a Hitachi and one for a PC. As I recall, I
ordered the one for the Hitachi then filed it open to 27mm to fit the Freud
collet. My Freud router is dedicated to the table so I've done some simple
modifications like removing the springs, opening the base and adding a cable
pull to the collet lock. When I want to change bits, I raise it up, pull
the cable for the collet lock, use the bent wrench and change the bit.

Bob S.

BRuce wrote in message news:1063277248.66203@sj-nntpcache-3...
I have the Freud 2000 and "Router Razier" in a modified "Norm" router
table. It has worked well. Only complaint is in changing bits, the
collet does not come above the table. I like the variable speed and the
soft start.