Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark F Mark F is offline

Default Toaster update!

Buerste wrote:
Don (Thanks Don!) sent a link for this model and it seems to fit my
requirements. It's 40% faster and a beefy 1200 watts. But I found a better
source than $46 + S&H. I'll have to download the latest drivers for it
though.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...2E16896786055R

And they'll all die with the first couple of power bumps,
just like my coffee maker, electronic phones, electronic fluorescent
ballasts (yeah, got the lot of them) and anything else that isn't tied
down. Fortunately, the dishwasher still lives, as does the propane
range, although the self-clean cycle tries real hard to melt the plastic
holding the expensive circuit board in place... /mark