Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default back yard tree

In article , "JohnR66" wrote:
I'm looking for a medium large shade tree for my back yard. I am in SW Ohio
and prefer a tree that doesn't make a mess (other than the leaves) and is
trouble free to grow. My back yard is devoid of vegitation, so this tree
would get full sunlight. The back yard is 75 x 60 feet and the tree would be
near the middle. I would like to start from a seed. I looked on a tree
website and there is a vast amount of possiblilities that I'd like to narrow
down. I know I can't have trees that can be attacked by EAB and oaks seem to
have problems of their own. What do you suggest?

Tulip poplar.