Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank Boettcher Frank Boettcher is offline

Default panel spacers

On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 13:21:45 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy
wrote:

On Oct 14, 4:08*pm, "Max" wrote:
"Frank Boettcher" wrote in message

I need to order some raised panel spacers. *Does anyone have comments
on preference between the barrel shaped, natural rubber spacers and
synthetic rubber spherical spaceballs.

Frank

I use 1/4" wide foam weather stripping from Lowe's.
Works for me.

Max

Yup.. that's what I use too...and have been for years. (But I think
Franks is having us on....G)

Nope, serious question. At twenty bucks a thousand, no cutting, or
trimming, I'm going to buy either one or the other of the two.
Actually think it would be more cost effective than weather stripping.

Frank