Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Toaster update!

Buerste wrote:
Don (Thanks Don!) sent a link for this model and it seems to fit my
requirements. It's 40% faster and a beefy 1200 watts. But I found a better
source than $46 + S&H. I'll have to download the latest drivers for it
though.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...2E16896786055R

Glad to see you were joking about latest drivers. I had to look to make
sure you weren't serious about that. Never know when this will really
happen, and the only toasters on the market have LCD screens, network
jacks and cost $1000. I'm certainly no luddite, but I'm not ready for
computers in simple kitchen appliances.

Jon