Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Casper Casper is offline

Default Any suggestions for free newsgroup reader...

You are most welcome Steve.

Google isn't just a search engine anymore. I don't use all the google
features (ex: gmail) but for free and readily available from any
internet PC, it's hard to not notice it has its uses.

Hubby and I both are computer engineers. We don't always agree (he
keeps trying to get me into gmail but I already have 5 email
accounts!), but we often agree on user friendly things, especially
when they are friendly on the wallet.

Best wishes to you too!
`Casper

Hello Casper,

Woo Hoo! Thanks! About the only time I use Google is for a search... Guess I
need to take a good look around. :-) Take care and best wishes to you and
yours!
Steve Russell