Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.home.repair
Charlie Self Charlie Self is offline

Default Mccain: "Don't be scared of an Obama presidency"

On Oct 12, 9:17*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
wrote:

nothing good about bush the jerk is the anti christ.......

restarted the cold war, invaded iraq foir no good reason, and
destabilized the mid east as a side effect. saddam kept iran in check.
miss handled katrina, has a serious recession or depression on his
watch. the list goes on

Face it.

The only reason many identify McCain with Bush is so they can get another
more chance to defeat Dubya. That's understandable; we conservatives have
been trying to bury FDR for decades.

And I'll take issue with some of your conclusions. For example, there are
two salutary benefits to the Iraq war:

1. Virtually every ground commander in our armed forces, from sergeant to
general, has led men in combat. You can't BUY this kind of experience. The
tip of the spear is not only sharpened, but polished.

Bull**** you can't buy it. We've paid in cash (or credit) and lives.

2. Consider the consequences Sadaam suffered for irritating our president..
Sadaam was stripped of power, evicted from his homes, had his fortune
confiscated, his family exiled, his children killed, his friends imprisoned,
and, in the fullness of time, his own neck stretched. This endeavor focuses
the attention of other who might be similarly inclined.

There is absolutely no evidence to support this idea.