Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Mccain: "Don't be scared of an Obama presidency"

In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

wrote:

1. Virtually every ground commander in our armed forces, from sergeant to
general, has led men in combat. You can't BUY this kind of experience. The
tip of the spear is not only sharpened, but polished.

At a time when even the Army is beginning to wonder if the spear is
the proper shape. But I guess even that is a plus if we get away from
fighting every war in Central Europe. For further I commend one and all
to Thomas P.M. Barnett and his book The Pentagon's New Map. Especially
the Leviathan and sys-admin bifurcation of forces.
For the Cliff Notes version,
http://globetrotter.berkeley.edu/peo...nett-con0.html