Posted to alt.home.repair
Larry B Larry B is offline

Default Shower skylight

Now that I have the right jargon, searching on Google has been very
productive. Now I have to find out what is distributed where and seek
comments on QPR.

Are these wholesaled through HVAC places besides home centers like Home
Depot?

Thanks again. Larry

"Wayne Boatwright" wrote in message
5.69...
On Sun 12 Oct 2008 03:02:53p, Larry B told us...

Hey Wayne, that is great. Thanks so much!!!

Do you know anything about the mfg.?

No, actually I don't. However, I have had several tubular skylights which
prefer to the usual types. They bring in more light and usually seal
tighter
against any type of leaks.

I think the combination of skylight and fan is terrific!

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Sunday, 10(X)/12(XII)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Veteran's Day