Posted to alt.home.repair
Chris Chris is offline

Default paint problem

I just finished a painting project on some old plaster that was
patched and restored. It turned out fine. However, there are a few
areas that look like they could have been sanded a little better. The
areas look rough, and if the light hits it right, it really sticks
out. I did two coats. Is there a way to hide the coarse texture? Or,
is that just the way it will look no matter how many coats goes on? I
was thinking of slapping some paint with a brush and work it in, and
then back roll it with a dry roller. The lady of the house says she
can live with it.. it is just that one area is at eye level with I go
up and down the steps and it sort of bothers me..