Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default Mccain: "Don't be scared of an Obama presidency"

On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 19:07:46 -0500, Tom Veatch wrote:

On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 18:47:09 -0400, wrote:

You might have looked a lot smarter if you knew who David Duke was.
Not knowing, led you to post something that makes you appear quite a
bit dumber than a post.

Oh, I know who David Duke is or was, whichever the case may be. But
his being an Imperial Grand Wizard of the KKK, or whatever the title
might be, doesn't negate what I said. It is interesting that, in
accordance with extensive historical precedent, you have taken the
celebrated course of shooting the messenger because you don't like the
message. But, fear not, you are in numerous, if not good, company.

Tom Veatch
Wichita, KS
USA

Gee, Tom, at least you are proud of your stupidity!