Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Electonic endless loop 'tape'

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

In article ,
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

In article ,
wrote:
that will play some different Irish and Scotland songs/music I want
to put on there and keep on playing over and over.Where can I buy
something like that? I have my reasons.

You'll need a very special machine for this due to the unique audio
spectrum this music uses.

All he needs is an old 8-track tape recorder, and some new blank
tapes.

In the UK they were extremely rare. Car players were more common. But
MiniDiscs are around and few want them these days so they are very cheap.
And a far more satisfactory answer. The 8 track was an abortion of a
device - even although I do have a working one.

I found several over the years for under a dollar.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.