Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Steve Russell[_3_] Steve Russell[_3_] is offline

Default Any suggestions for free newsgroup reader...

Hello Max,

I guess there's no free lunch... :-( I don't mind paying a little, but
$30.00 per month for a newsgroup feed is unacceptable. I'll take a look at
your suggestions. Thanks again and best wishes to you and yours!

On 10/9/08 7:15 PM, in article lid, "Maxwell Lol"
wrote:

Casper writes:

Steve,

rec.crafts.woodturning can be accessed via Google. Just sign into
Google groups and add it to your list. Best of all, its FREE!!

And the user interface sucks bigtime (no killfiles, etc.)

Teranews: Cost $4 one timme fee.
Glorb.net: cost $10 a year (that's what I use)
Some people use aioe.org - free.

--
Better Woodturning and Finishing Through Chemistry...

Steven D. Russell
Eurowood Werks Woodturning Studio, The Woodlands, Texas
Machinery, Tool and Product Testing for the Woodworking and Woodturning
Industries

Website:
http://www.woodturningvideosplus.com
Free Monthly Woodturning Newsletter * Your email is kept confidential
Sign up at: http://www.woodturningvideosplus.com/lathe-talk.html