Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Steve Russell[_3_] Steve Russell[_3_] is offline

Default Any suggestions for free newsgroup reader...

Hello Jr,

Thanks for the links... I will check them out! Take care and best wishes to
you and yours!

On 10/9/08 11:18 AM, in article , "Rob"
wrote:

news.datemas.de
news.motzarella.org

Jr

"Steve Russell" wrote in message
Hello to the group,

My current ISP Com(NOT)cast(IC) has decided to cancel access to newsgroups
for subscribers effective October 25th. Nice eh? Of course, there is no
change in our monthly payment. Sweet. They were kind enough to provide a
link to a service that costs up to $30.00 per month for a newsgroup feed.
:-o

Anyone have suggestions for a free newsgroup feed service? Is it easy to
access? Can you provide a link, or the website address to signup? Thanks
in
advance and all the best to you and yours!

--
Better Woodturning and Finishing Through Chemistry...

Steven D. Russell
Eurowood Werks Woodturning Studio, The Woodlands, Texas
Machinery, Tool and Product Testing for the Woodworking and Woodturning
Industries

Website: http://www.woodturningvideosplus.com
Free Monthly Woodturning Newsletter * Your email is kept confidential
Sign up at: http://www.woodturningvideosplus.com/lathe-talk.html