Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default HOA: "I don't give a f*** what his problem is..."

On Oct 10, 5:29*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Man buys house and lot in Kennewick, Wash. According to HOA rules, he has
one year from occupancy to landscape (including irrigation) his 2-acre
property.

However, the man's reserve unit has been mobilized, he's on his way to Iraq,
and his wife is pregnant.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...428_reservist0...

Must be an Army reserve unit. Marines would remove the developer's lungs
with an ice cream scoop.

I find this story more than passing strange. I live no more than
about 60 miles away over here in eastern Washington. I am pretty much
of a news hound and catch at least 3 local TV news reports every day
plus take the Spokesman Review newspaper that usually has good
coverage of this area. Odd that this is the first I have read (or
heard) about the situation. I would think it would be front page news
in the local sections.

Harry K