NikV

Default Installing gas cooker/oven in fitted kitchen

Well B******* me I thought all those fitted ovens were electric - must have
led a sheltered life:-) thanx for the link I will ahve a look around - just
one question though what type of connection is needed for the gas - cookers
I've had in the past had a bayonet type fixing. We've a gas hob so there
must be a gas supply very close - can I use this??

Nik

"Suz" wrote in message

"NikV" wrote in message
Currently we have an electric fan oven installed as a unit in our

kitchen
with a gas hob in the work surface. I would like to replace it with a

gas
oven but at the moment we have the waste and hot water supply for a
dishwasher running under the oven(in the plinth, behind the kick board).
Does anyone know of a gas oven that will replace an electric one in this
situation or a posssible solution to routing the waste / hot water from

the
dishwasher. Floors are solid (screed over ???)

built-in ovens fit in the same housing unit no matter what power they use.
Just look for one with the same dimensions for an easy life.

http://www.unbeatable.co.uk/CatalogueItem_8686.html
--
Suzanne

"It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would
make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a

Beethoven
symphony as a variation of wave pressure." A. Eins