Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Electonic endless loop 'tape'

In article ,
PeterD wrote:
On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 09:38:41 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:
that will play some different Irish and Scotland songs/music I want
to put on there and keep on playing over and over.Where can I buy
something like that? I have my reasons.

You'll need a very special machine for this due to the unique audio
spectrum this music uses.

Not true, for that music, telephone quality should do just fine. gdr

Och. ;-)

There's actually a modicum of truth in my 'joke'. The various harmonics
generated by bagpipes are rather unique - and some data reduction systems
don't cope well with them. So if you can stand it - quite a good test.

--
*If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.