Posted to uk.d-i-y
benpost benpost is offline

Default bathroom progress

just before we continue work tomorrow thought id post a few more pics
and see if anyones out there to give their advice....
i included 2 pics from outside the door to give an idea of size, one
pic of the pipes along the bottom (was more from shower originally but
took them off bath instead-the original idea of boxing was to hide
pipes but there arent so many now), the other pic is the area behind
the toilet which the wall is damaged a bit, the plasterer did as far
down as he could and i painted a mist coat down to that level. so what
do you reckon.. leave it as it is? box in lower just to cover pipes?
dont box at all? i'm happy with the shower boxing but find the rest
of it imposes a bit on the room, i know it will make a shelf but that
doesnt bother me as i could put a small cupboard on the wall or
something. appreicate replies!!

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2nstd92&s=4
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2co56df&s=4
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=29ooj7n&s=4