Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default It's "N'Yawk".... HF Pounding.....

"DrollTroll" wrote:

Recall Churchill:
The best argerment against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the
average voter.

It doesn't take 5 minutes with some of our congress critters. Cynthia McKinney any one?
Former Mayor of Detroit, ect.

Buckley, may he rest in peace, had a quote about picking a certain amount of people out of
the Boston phone book to govern being better than the facility at Harvard.

I'd rather take my chances with the common citizens rather than those groomed to be
leaders by the ivy league colleges. Real people have a grip on reality. By the time you
have amassed enough fortune and power to get elected to Congress you have lost touch with
the common man.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller