Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Government stockpiles 500,000 coffins for us

On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 10:49:14 -0400, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

"Ignoramus18712" wrote in message
m...
http://suzieqq.wordpress.com/2008/07...astic-coffins/

The government's foresight makes me feel a little better.

Not to worry. According to the intelligence available on Google gag!,
they're only for Ron Paul supporters.

After Shrub sees the emergency, declares martial law, and stops the
election next month, he'll need all of those coffins, I'm sure. g

Any comments?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnbNm6hoBXc Rep. Brad Sherman

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_XgkeTanCGI Naomi Wolf

--
"Given the low level of competence among politicians,
every American should become a Libertarian."
-- Charley Reese, Alameda Times-Star (California), June 17, 2003