Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default House painting - price estimate

wrote in news:3374136c-3f66-45de-a760-ac6fbc5284d0
@m44g2000hsc.googlegroups.com:

I’m trying to get an idea of how much it would cost to have a house
painted (outside.) This is in the Denver Metro.
A couple of pics of the house:

http://hous.shutterfly.com/22
http://hous.shutterfly.com/25

It is a 1966 ranch, brick walls, so we’re talking about the soffit,
the part around the roof, door frames, misc wood trim here and there,
you get the idea. The house is 1,400 sq ft, plus an attached 2-car
garage.

I know it’s hard to give an estimate given the above vague
description, but I’m looking for a ballpark number, so I’m an informed
customer when I meet with the painter to get an estimate.

TIA,
Bubba

What a painting nightmare. All those thick high shrubs. I have no idea
what it will cost but you can bet there's gonna be a premium for working
around them!