Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Government stockpiles 500,000 coffins for us

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Wow, what time is the revolution?

Wes

Just search "fema coffins" on Google, and you'll get numerous predictions.

They say it's soon. They're going to kill 90% of Americans. It's the End
Days for everyone on the Red List, apparently.

I'm afraid we have lapsed too far. I can give you all sorts of instances
where we have
given up our freedoms. Zoning, building codes, TSA, Rico, affirmative
action, eminent
domain, EPA, not actually declaring war when a war is on (threw you a
bone) .

Our founding fathers would have iced most of Congress.

Jeez, I didn't think that many of them were from New Jersey, except for John
("Icepick") Witherspoon and Bill ("The Shiv") Livingston.

Keep your powder dry.

Who we be shootin' this time, boss?

--
Ed Huntress