Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Government stockpiles 500,000 coffins for us

Ignoramus18712 wrote:

http://suzieqq.wordpress.com/2008/07...astic-coffins/

The government's foresight makes me feel a little better.

A sealed coffin is going to turn one's body in to mush. You want a box that will let a
few gasses out if you want to be preserved a bit longer. This is a reflection on some
sales pitches widows get about upgrading coffins.

Coffin adds disgust me. Same for morticians. Dig a hole, drop me in, leave a marker,
good enough for my dogs and cats, good enough for me.

Wes

in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller