Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus18712 Ignoramus18712 is offline

Default Government stockpiles 500,000 coffins for us

On 2008-10-10, Ed Huntress wrote:
"Ignoramus18712" wrote in message
http://suzieqq.wordpress.com/2008/07...astic-coffins/
The government's foresight makes me feel a little better.

Not to worry. According to the intelligence available on Google gag!,
they're only for Ron Paul supporters.

Jokes aside, I think that if government is looking at various scary
possibilities, that is a good thing. I would much rather have them
have these coffins available and be otherwise prepared for various
"calamities".

It seems to be something that originated either with CDC or Fema, as a hedge
against a WMD attack. This started before 9/11. It had to do with the number
of unaccounted-for nuclear weapons that disappeared after the Soviet Union
broke up.

This reminds me of the russian military joke, an instruction to soldiers.

``During a nuclear attack, hold your machinegun in your arms extended,
so that the drips of molten metal do not damage government issued
boots''.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/