Posted to alt.home.repair
Mike Mike is offline

Default "I don't give a f*** what his problem is..."

On Oct 10, 9:00 am, N8N wrote:
On Oct 10, 8:44 am, "retired53" [email protected] wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in message

om...

Man buys house and lot in Kennewick, Wash. According to HOA rules, he has
one year from occupancy to landscape (including irrigation) his 2-acre
property.

However, the man's reserve unit has been mobilized, he's on his way to
Iraq, and his wife is pregnant.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...428_reservist0...

Must be an Army reserve unit. Marines would remove the developer's lungs
with an ice cream scoop.

Would be nice if the guy that is so angry over the situation could put that
energy into helping the guy out with his yard.

olddog

Seriously, what an asshat. Surely the developer would have some
contacts that he could use to get "acceptable" landscaping done for
cheap rather than just sounding like a douchebag while talking to a
reporter. I'd be willing to bet that Lt. Jensen would be OK with
that, and might even be able to pay for it (not clear, but I assume
that the problem is that he is overseas, not that he's broke.) I hope
that the developer gets stuck with all the property he still owns and
ends up declaring bankruptcy.

As an aside, this is why you never buy in a HOA. Sure, some of them
are innocuous, but you have no way of really knowing.

nate

The developer's first name is Chick. No wonder he's so angry.