Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mac davis[_5_] mac davis[_5_] is offline

Default newsgroup vs comcast

On Wed, 08 Oct 2008 22:40:43 -0500, Dddudley wrote:

Rodger wrote:
Although I have contributed very little, I have always enjoyed viewing the
work of others. As of the 25th of this month I will not be able to view or
contribute due to Comcast deleting this feature from their system.
It has been a real pleasure and I wish the it would continue.
Many of you have posted some very beatiful and great achivements that you
have done in your home workshops and I want to thank you for sharing them
with all of us that have subscribed to this newsgroup.
The best to all of you and keep up the good work.

When the great exodus was launched by all the other ISP's, I looked
around and found usenetmonster.com. I get all the binary feeds I want
for $2.95 a month.

Other than being a satisfied (so far) customer of maybe three months
standing I have no connection with them.

I used usenetmonster.com, until I found APN... Same $3 a month..
Kept both for a few months and IMO, APN was more reliable and dependable so I
dropped usenetmonster.com YMWV

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing