Posted to uk.d-i-y
benpost benpost is offline

Default bathroom progress

what do you reckon guys before we do some more work at the weekend

somebody on another forum suggested the boxing was a waste of space.
there are 2 problems though which made boxing seem a good idea.. 1.
hiding the pipes along the bottom and 2. the soil pipe comes in the
room from the side so with a modern toilet we are not sure if it would
go all the way back to the wall. the old toilet was ok but it was a
low level one with seperate cistern.
reasons against the boxing is getting access behind the shower
fittings, and like you said the boxing kind of imposes itself a bit on
the room and it is a small bathroom. hmm... decisions!