Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default newsgroup vs comcast

"Han" wrote

When verizon cut newsgroups to the current minimum and I was deprived of
abpw, I subscribed to news.astraweb.com. In June I paid $10 for 25GB of
downloads. I just checked and I still have 24.89 GB left to use for the
rest of my (or their) life. I must admit that abpw is just about the only
newsgroup that I am using on astraweb, other than a few textgroups. So it
serves my purposes extremely well!!

I did the same.

I am happy with astraweb. I like the idea of just paying once in a great
while.

It was necessary while living with the necessary evil, comcast.