Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default newsgroup vs comcast

"Rodger" wrote in
:

Although I have contributed very little, I have always enjoyed
viewing the work of others. As of the 25th of this month I will not be
able to view or contribute due to Comcast deleting this feature from
their system. It has been a real pleasure and I wish the it would
continue. Many of you have posted some very beatiful and great
achivements that you have done in your home workshops and I want to
thank you for sharing them with all of us that have subscribed to this
newsgroup. The best to all of you and keep up the good work.
Rodger

When verizon cut newsgroups to the current minimum and I was deprived of
abpw, I subscribed to news.astraweb.com. In June I paid $10 for 25GB of
downloads. I just checked and I still have 24.89 GB left to use for the
rest of my (or their) life. I must admit that abpw is just about the only
newsgroup that I am using on astraweb, other than a few textgroups. So it
serves my purposes extremely well!!

--
Best regards
Han