Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,alt.religion,soc.history
Jim[_21_] Jim[_21_] is offline

Default Wall Street bailout plan: 10 reasons to just say no

Ann wrote:

Jim wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jim wrote:

my laughter at governments of greedy flesh is only attainable through
trusting God and in knowing how it is that God Himself has already
delivered me by way of the work and doings of Jesus.

if you need the use of the label then label me Christian and if you
need to hate me for that then so be it.

Why would anyone bother to hate you

[....]
As to the wall street issue, gee, wasn't all this deregulation and
dilution of oversight the crown achievement of the right wing, Christian
fundamentalist Republicans? Ah, yes, that is so...

having a place to locate the blame for your dissatisfaction has enabled
you to feel all better now, right?

Does blaming the "Yankees" make you feel better?

when appropriate, yes.