Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,misc.rural,alt.religion,soc.history
Jim[_21_] Jim[_21_] is offline

Default Wall Street bailout plan: 10 reasons to just say no

Chris H wrote:

Jim wrote:

only those who truly know God and have a one on one relationship with
God can exist on this earth while LOL@ governments of greedy flesh
because in knowing God one knows true freedom.

When you say God do you mean God or are you a Christian?

the word Christian is a label.

1Pe 4:16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be
ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

men have always needed labels so as to be able to quickly identify.
[if] I had written 1Pe 4:16 I would have used the words 'follower
of the teachings of Jesus' in the place of the word 'Christian'.

the words 'follower of the teachings of Jesus' imply doing the
things Jesus taught. summarization, love God, trust God, love
others as yourself.

my laughter at governments of greedy flesh is only attainable
through trusting God and in knowing how it is that God Himself
has already delivered me by way of the work and doings of Jesus.

if you need the use of the label then label me Christian and
if you need to hate me for that then so be it.