Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Electric Fence

On Oct 5, 7:55�pm, Robert Blass wrote:
On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 15:42:05 -0700 (PDT), "
sayd the following:

just exactly what are the neighbors doing to bug you?

They are ON my property. *I* paid for it for my enjoyment

walking thru your grass or vandalyzing your vehicle?

They didn't buy MY property.

Unless we negotiate a 'use' permit then they have no right on my
property.

well get you affairs in order, if you have a family prepare them to be
looked badly at. if you reproduced and have kids in school know they
will be abused because of you.

your not very brite, hopefully you dont have kids.

considering a electric fence is one thing, like dreaming of robbing a
bank and getting rich.

but carrying out this idea is stupid, and you deserve all the bad
things that will happen to you.

lawsuits, criminal proscuetion, horrendous legal fees, public disdain,
your picture in the paper in a bad way, losing your home and perhaps
your freedom, if you end up in jail you will have the time to
contemplate what you did wrong,