Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob M. Bob M. is offline

Default What's a good walk behind mower?

wrote in message

I'm wanting a Toro Super Recycler, Personal Pace, electric start,
model 20067. I've somehow injured my right shoulder and pulling on
the cord just makes me want to scream in pain. I'm hoping the
electric start will alleviate that problem and the self-propelled will
be nice, too. I used to mow my yard myself but got lazy the last 3 or

Mom has a Toro with the Personal Pace and I can't stand it. Because it's a
variable-speed system, it can't decide what speed to be driving at when
you're maneuvering around things. I'd much prefer the mower's speed remain
constant and I speed up/slow down as needed. (the "old-fashioned"
self-propelled) See what the store's return policy is before buying it.