Posted to uk.d-i-y
John John is offline

Default Anyone recomend a Digital TV aeriel?

"JTM" wrote in message
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Whether the FV unit is exterenal or internal to the TV makes no bloody
difference!

Another question:

I get 'TNT' (French version of digital terrestrial) using an aerial which
is similar to an oblong box about 8'' x 4'' sited on the inside window
ledge. The signal goes via a powered amplifier into a set top box.

Would it be possible to use this type of aerial indoors in the UK eg in
the
loft. (to get UK stations I mean) The aerial we have in the loft at
the moment is a 'normal' one

John

--
John Mulrooney

The suspense is killing me - What is George's sister going to have after the
digital changeover?