Mike S.

Default Dedicated Dovetail router question

A few weeks ago I picked up the PC dovetail jig and a PC 690lr to be used
just for dovetails. It took a while to get the router adjusted to where they
come out perfect. Question is this, I was reading somewhere (can't remember
where) that one shouldn't leave the bushings and router bit in the router.
Do those of you that use a dedicated router for dovetails leave the bushing
and bit in it? I don't need it for other router work, I have the Bosch
1617EVS for table and general router work.

--
Mike S.