Posted to alt.home.repair
Chris Chris is offline

Default septic tank pump-out

Caesar Romano wrote:
On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 22:36:22 -0700, Smitty Two
wrote Re septic tank pump-out:

But then I guess he charges twice as much as the other companies, what
with the extra truck and the extra driver, and you gladly pay it, so,
uh, um, no, I'm not calling you stupid, but someone else might.

Bingo!

I wouldn't waste my time educating these two last responders, but just
for the knowledge of others who come he Filling up a large tank using
a normal faucet and on a well would waste my money and the maintenance
guys time. Got it, Einstein 1 and Einstein 2?

So folks, if geniuses like these two suggest to do the same at your
place give them the boot.