Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Anyone recomend a Digital TV aeriel?

on 05/10/2008, Kevin supposed :
I did buy strength meter A55HJ but it was next to useless as it to
insensitive only having 5 LEDS the difference in degrees between a led going
off was about 60

Hmmm, I fell for one of those and as you suggest not really that much
use for alignment. I keep intending to add a small pot to it, to be
able to adjust its sensitivity so at least you can get it to just light
a LED at a peak. A cheap small analogue meter would have been much
better.

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)