Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,misc.rural,alt.religion,soc.history
Ray Fischer Ray Fischer is offline

Default Wall Street bailout plan: 10 reasons to just say no

Michael Dobony wrote:
On Wed, 01 Oct 2008 11:01:36 -0400, RLM wrote:

On Wed, 01 Oct 2008 05:58:25 -0700, wismel wrote:
.
This is beat to death on any of the political groups and you look as if
you are unable to make an informed statement without copy and pasting this
to a non political group not to mention cross posting it.

I would love to read any original thoughts you might have on one of the
groups this belongs in.

Posting this these groups makes you look ignorant and foolish unless I
have missed the humor that I can't find.

Seeing as this affects home owners, it is not that off topic.

Seeing as how this has nothing to do with photography it clearly IS
off topic.

Blame Barny
Frank and the dumocrats who refused to provide oversight to Fannie and

Typical neocon bigotry.

--
Ray Fischer