Posted to rec.woodworking
Axel Grease Axel Grease is offline

Default Comcast is dropping newsgroups

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
Axel Grease wrote:

Congratulations for the good work. I hope you will label each

Congressman
with his/her appropriate state, party, and district.

A list of the Senators with their vote choices would be nice too.

Ok - that's done too. See:

http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/Misc/BailoutS.txt

Thank you.

One can't tell who the criminals are without an good, accurate program
guide.

They aren't criminals - they're the congresscritters their constituants
elected. If you don't like the job yours did, use the info to choose
which of 'em to replace - and get involved in choosing and campaigning
for those replacements. The program guide was written over two hundred
years ago...

--
Morris Dovey

One of the best things about the USA is our Freedom to differ in our
opinions about the actions of elected officials... and those who are not
elected... and put voice to those differences publicly.
I have actively campaigned in some, but not all, elections. My copy of the
US Constitution remains close at hand at all times; a ready reference never
more than a few feet away.

Thank you for the itemized lists. It will be handy, come election day... if
the nation remains solvent that long.

Axel