Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Drawing program CAD

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Ed Huntress wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

You get what you give Ed. With the way you give, there is nothing
left for others, around here. OTOH, I don't suffer fools gladly.

Look to yourself when you say that, Michael. You're the one who's getting
what he's given. And the reason is not your opinions, but your dismissive
and demeaning way of saying it.

Believe whatever you want Ed. You make as much sense as the
Dumbocrat running for office near Orlando, listing all the things his
opponent wants to charge sales tax on and decrying that Exxon doesn't
pay sales tax on anything. Everything on the sales tax list is already
taxed by the state, and corporations pay a use tax, instead of sales
tax. He is as stupid as Obama when it comes to understanding the laws.

I believe the facts, Michael. You have a selective, generally one-sided view
of them. Whenever anyone condemns some other group outright, calling them
stupid, ignorant, cowardly, or whatever, he's just showing immaturity and a
lack of personal confidence that he's trying to boost by dismissing and
demeaning other groups or classes of people.

You're at the top of that list in this group. It gets annoying. And the
chance that you're smarter than a Harvard lawyer about the laws is about the
same as the chance you have of winning the next presidential election. That
was a truly childish thing for you to say.

--
Ed Huntress