Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Drawing program CAD

Ed Huntress wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

You get what you give Ed. With the way you give, there is nothing
left for others, around here. OTOH, I don't suffer fools gladly.

Look to yourself when you say that, Michael. You're the one who's getting
what he's given. And the reason is not your opinions, but your dismissive
and demeaning way of saying it.

Believe whatever you want Ed. You make as much sense as the
Dumbocrat running for office near Orlando, listing all the things his
opponent wants to charge sales tax on and decrying that Exxon doesn't
pay sales tax on anything. Everything on the sales tax list is already
taxed by the state, and corporations pay a use tax, instead of sales
tax. He is as stupid as Obama when it comes to understanding the laws.

Of course, Gunner catches his share of it from all sides, too, but he's
screwed the pooch so many times that everyone knows when not to take him
seriously. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

--