Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Comcast is dropping newsgroups

In article ,
"Swingman" wrote:

"Len" spouted:

It's not really about censorship, it's about $$$.

snip of already much discussed choir preaching's

It's because of $$$, not censorship.

Sorry, Bubba, but you are wrong. Money may be one of the peripheral
reasons/causes/excuses, but the net effect is still, and inarguably,
CENSORSHIP, regardless of the more than one cause (thanks, Andrew Cuomo, you
pompous, scum sucking, politician ass!)

Lack of intellectual ability to make such distinctions is one of the reasons
this country is going down and asses like Cuomo can pull the kind of crap
over the sheeple that started this sorry state of affairs.

From where I'm sitting, it looks like those videos you see on crime-tv.
They bust a window, run in and grab and run out.

They're raiding the coffers before they are no longer able. That
includes imposing their 'morals' as they pillage.

We're talking thugs. Plain and simple. A gang mentality. I guess Prescot
Bush set the tone, eh?

The throttling of free communications via the Net fits that pattern.
Shoot out the closed circuit tv. If they can't talk about the criminals,
maybe they won't get prosecuted.

The freedom of the internet is being scuttled by those who are afraid
that it may be the method of organizing an uprising.

That administration is trying to walk away with all the loot and without
anybody having to pay for their war crimes.

Hang the *******s!!

How many major ISP control rooms have been infiltrated by government
operatives? Those who will stay behind after the election?

They're not going to go away easily, the worst is yet to come.