Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default Comcast is dropping newsgroups

Swingman wrote:

Actually, on the the phone and e-mail to my two Senators and my
Representative, twice in one week, advising them to fire him and to vote NO
on his boondoggle.

AAMOF, I just filled out my absentee ballot this morning ... both incumbent
Senators lost my vote this week, and my Representative, who had the sense to
vote NO, got it.

For anyone not in the know about how their Representatives may or may
not have represented your wishes, the roll call tally can be found at:

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2008/roll681.xml

And if you'd like the info in text form, I'm putting together a text
page that can be found at:

http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/Misc/Bailout.txt

with the same (and eventually additional) info to enshrine the event for
posterity. :-|

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar