Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Drawing program CAD

cavelamb himself wrote:

Winston wrote:
Martin H. Eastburn wrote:

We had custom AT's with extended memory cards that the o.s. didn't really
know. The program we used (large company) had gotten the custom AT's
with
another CAD program - and converted one to AutoCad for Engineering.

I had a sample math co-processor that made Autocad work on my XT.

Whoa that's a blast from the past!
I paid $400. in relatively uninflated dollars for a 80287 for CAD.

Ran like a rocket, it did.

--Winston

AND IF YOU TOUCHED IT AFTER IT HAD BEEN RUNNING FOR A WHILE IT WOULD
BURN THE INTEL LOGO INTO YOUR FLESH!

ooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo!

One guy at Microdyne had a nasty TI logo burnt on his fingertip after
he found a 14 pin CMOS SMD IC. It was soldered in backwards.

After that, he used my method of a drop of IPA and seeing how long it
takes to evaporate.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.