Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] jwdoylejr@aol.com is offline

Default Drawing program CAD

On Sep 30, 12:25�am, "Flash" wrote:
In the past week or so, somebody mentioned a drawing program he was using,
and I cannot find it again, and, believe me, I have sifted through a
mountain of dreck, as well as a lot of serious and genuine posts.

�Anybody care to metion their favorite cheap drawing program?

Thanks

Flash

To create conventional engineering drawings, software by Visual CADD
is attractive. Affordable at $450 for full package containing
software on CD and a nice hard copy manual, Visual CADD has what you
probably need. Easy to learn. I use it on an older Windows machine
in the shop, and print out to a Deskjet 1200C printer which does 13 X
19 sheets. Output is compatible with AutoCad products. Business
contact is at visualcadd.com. Users group is active at
visualcadd.org.

Pat