Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Drawing program CAD

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Ed Huntress wrote:

This is an opportunity for you to show them that, even though you talk
like
one of the characters from "Deliverance," you can reform and make
something
of yourself. Don't let us down.

They played 'Dueling Banjos' at your high school's graduation
ceremonies?

That's not something they'd do at Princeton High School, Michael. That's
more the kind of thing they do down your way, in Bark Scorpion country.

You act like you've been bitten a few times, now that it comes up.
Florida
Bark Scorpions won't kill you, but they make the people around you wish
they
did.

Once again, your vast ignorance is showing, Ed. I wasn't raised in
the country, and I didn't go to school in Florida. I retired here.
You're still batting .000.

Huh? Who cares how you got there?

And I'm sure you carry your charming disposition with you, Michael, no
matter where you go. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress